leaftangle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you have what it takes?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guidelines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mosspaw

Mosspaw

Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Guidelines   Guidelines Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:34 am

Guidelines

Okay, so it would take a lifetime to explain EVERYTHING you need to know to rp on this site! So, I'm not going to rp or anything, but rather how this site works.
It's like any other warrior cat rp. You're a cat. And you do what cats do.

But, there's a little bit of a difference in the profiles. It's an OPTION, but we'd like you to make your profile, like it was your character's. (or, in this case, your cat's)
Good Example:
"Hi, I'm Silverpaw, and all I can think about is becoming a medicine cat. That's the main goal I'm working to, yet my mother wants me to aim for leader. She says I am strong, fast and an exceclent thinker. I'm very puzzled but I hope Starclan will send me a sign."

Bad Example:
"Hey all! My name is Suzie! I loove rping warriors! I also like playing basketball, riding horses, and I especially like chocolate! I hope you'll roleplay with me soon!"

See what I mean?? You can add a little paragraph about yourself at the end too. Check out my profile for a good example.

Also, we have rep (reputation) points, and just normal points. We give out points to the people with the most posts (please do not make really short posts like "HI" just to get points. We can and will delete them all if we catch you doing that.) and rep points give you a good reputiotion. You can give some one a rep point for any reason, should it be that they are a great rper, a great friend, or just helped you out!

So, if you have any specific questions, ask me or Shadestar. We might post them up here too. So, feel free to ask away!
Back to top Go down
http://orchardvalleyranch.forummotion.com/

Guidelines
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
leaftangle :: Rules and Guidlines-
Jump to: